Faculty of Physician Associates 4th National CPD Conference
21 October 2019 to 22 October 2019, Royal College of Physicians - London, NW1 4LE
- Provide opportunities to network with other physician associates across the UK
- Update and refresh your clinical knowledge to prepare for recertification
- Provide learning opportunities to enhance your communication and interpersonal skills
- Gain a wider understanding of issues relating specifically to the physician associate profession and the NHS today
- A full programme will be released in the upcoming weeks, so do keep a look out for updates.
We will also be running a conference for physician associate students alongside this event on Monday 21 October. A full programme will be released in the upcoming weeks, so do keep a look out for further information.
1 day Early Bird/1 day/ Early Bird 2 days/ 2 days
- Physician associate - £130/£150/£180/£210
- Physician associate students - £60/£80
- Non members - £175/£200/£275/£300
- Royal College of Physicians, Wolfson Theatre, 11 St Andrews Place, Regent's Park, London, NW1 4LE
For more information and to book your ticket visit - https://www.rcplondon.ac.uk/events/faculty-physician-associates-4th-national-cpd-conference