Physician Associate Re-certification Revision Programme 05-07 July 2018
St George’s, University of London, is pleased to offer its annual 3-day revision course, which will focus on common and serious conditions, based on an established medical blueprint. Seventeen hours of revision are planned .
Pre- and post-tests are available, with feedback provided by topic. 200 SBA questions will be offered in total.
|THU 05 July 2017||10:00 – 12:00||Pre-test (100 SBAs)|
|13:00 – 18:00||Lectures|
|FRI 06 July 2017||09:00 – 13:00||Lectures|
|14:00 – 18:00||Lectures|
|SAT 07 July 2017||09:00 – 13:00||Lectures|
|14:00 – 16:00||Post-test (100 SBAs)|
|16:00 – 16:30||Evaluation/certificates|
|A||£250||Entire Course: Lectures and pre-/post-tests with feedback|
|B||£200||Lectures only THU/FRI/SAT ( no test included )|
|C||£200||THU/FRI ( including pre-test ) or FRI/SAT ( including post-test )|
|D||£170||THU/FRI or FRI/SAT ( no test included )|
Prices include lecture notes, tea/coffee/water, biscuits and fruit each day, with a simple lunch provided Friday and Saturday. (If you need to cancel, we will refund your fees, excluding a £25 processing fee.) Please note that due to room size, we are limited to 80 participants.
To reserve a place on the course, please complete the Survey Monkey registration: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DFQXVCK . Please ignore the days listed in the link and select your Option based on the description.
For more information contact Lecturer Miriam Fine, Physician Associate Studies Clinical Examination Skills Lead, email [email protected]
- This is one of the best courses I have ever attended well worth the time and money! Thank you
- Your Pro PA attitude shines, makes us feel special, wanted, that you are on our side (not out to stump us) a very helpful attitude.
- Well organised
- Good “pearls”
- All lectures very well done, comprehensive provide a framework for revision.
- Got to the point
- Excellent, in that was focussed on how to pass the exam
- Lecturers approachable and happy to answer questions.
- Handouts – great to have provided, particularly having more detailed slides to look over in own time.
- Fantastic range of topics well presented.
- Good tips for linking to exam questions. (but also learnt stuff for real world medicine – or refreshed)
- Excellent teaching, enthusiasm evident
- Fantastic commitment from organisers
- Great overview and very comprehensive in the time available.
- Recommended refresher for re- qualification
- Crash course of important topics
- A concentrated course, focusing on the aspects we need to pass the exam. (I hope!) Good use of time and resources. Covered every system.
- Supportive and encouraging presenters who treated us like adults.
- Useful to have competency framework refresher given to use and list of “normal” blood results.
- Lecture notes – excellent!
- Comprehensive (but tough!)
- Varying methods of teaching addressing different learning needs and styles