As a qualified PA you can join the Faculty of Physician Associates (FPA) and be part of a professional membership body that campaigns for progress and change in the profession, advises government and takes part in national debates on medical, clinical and public health issues.
Why should I join?
For £205 per annum, the FPA will support your continuing education and professional development throughout your career. Members benefit from a number of services specifically tailored to their needs as physician associates, including:
- inclusion on the Physician Associate Managed Voluntary Register (PAMVR)
- free access to the CPD diary and complementary CPD app for iOS and Android devices.
- subscriptions to RCP publications, such as Clinical Medicine and Commentary
- discounts on a range of RCP conferences, workshops and events
- library services including access to ejournals , ebooks and databases , document delivery and free literature searches
- regular communications through the FPA president’s bulletin and RCP member emails.
We offer 50% discount to members on parental leave.