As a qualified PA you can join the Faculty of Physician Associates (FPA) and be part of a professional membership body that campaigns for progress and change in the profession, advises government and takes part in national debates on medical, clinical and public health issues.
Why should I join?
For £209 per annum*, the FPA will support your continuing education and professional development throughout your career. Members benefit from a number of services specifically tailored to their needs as physician associates, including:
- inclusion on the Physician Associate Managed Voluntary Register (PAMVR)
- free access to the CPD diary and complementary CPD app for iOS and Android devices.
- subscriptions to RCP publications, such as Clinical Medicine and Commentary
- discounts on a range of RCP conferences, workshops and events
- discounts on useful learning tools, including up to 20% off UpToDate
- library services including access to ejournals , ebooks and databases , document delivery and free literature searches
- regular communications through the FPA president’s bulletin and RCP member emails.
*Please note: the membership year runs from 1 November–31 October. Once approved your membership will run until 31 October and will renew each 1 November thereafter.
If you join part-way through the year, you may be entitled to a discounted membership rate for that year; however, your membership year will still run until 31 October and will be due to renew for the next full year from 1 November.
We offer 50% discount to members on parental leave. If this applies to you, please contact us at [email protected]