How can I get involved?
There are many ways of getting involved in the Faculty of Physician Associates. You can email us your CV and a covering letter laying out your interest and expertise, and we will consider it when posts become available.
PANE Development Group and Examination Board positions
The Royal College of Physicians (RCP) and the Faculty of Physician Associates (FPA) is seeking to appoint practising Physician Associates to the Physician Associate National Examination Board and on the newly formed Physician Associate National Examination Development Group.
Please read the job ads and the terms of reference below.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply:
• be in active practise as a Physician Associate
• have at least 3 years post-qualification experience
• be registered and in good standing on the PAMVR
• be up-to-date as appropriate with relevant national guidelines, CPD requirements, employer’s equality and diversity training and appraisal process
• interested in, but not necessarily expert in, medical academic assessments
How to apply
Applications for the post, including a CV and one-page covering letter outlining your suitability for the post should be submitted to Steven Ansty ([email protected]) by 30 July 2020.
For an informal discussion regarding the role please contact Steven Ansty, Deputy Head of Assessment on the above email address, or via 0151 318 1888.
The RCP positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.