Your member benefits
As a member of the Faculty of Physician Associates, you are also a member of the Royal College of Physicians (RCP). This means you have access to a whole host of member benefits, including:
- subscriptions to RCP publications, such as Clinical Medicine and Commentary
- discounts on a range of RCP conferences, workshops and events
- library services including access to ejournals, ebooks and databases , document delivery and free literature searches
- regular communications through the FPA president’s bulletin and RCP member emails.
Fully qualified physician associate members also receive:
- free access to the CPD Diary
- inclusion on the Physician Associate Managed Voluntary Register (PAMVR) .
In order to access some of these benefits, you need to be logged in to the MyRCP section of the RCP website.