As a student member of the Faculty of Physician Associates (FPA), you are part of a professional membership body that campaigns for progress and change in the profession, advises government and takes part in national debates on medical, clinical and public health issues.
Why should I join?
For just £1 per month (£12 per annum)*, the FPA will support you throughout your education, training and professional development. We offer all sorts of useful tools, resources and events tailored specifically to help you excel in your studies and make the most of your time at university, including:
- discounts on a range of RCP conferences, workshops and events
- online career development content
- access to the FPA PA National Examination pre payment scheme
- access to the RCP's Commentary magazine and Clinical Medicine journal
- regular communications through the FPA president’s bulletin and RCP member emails
*Please note: the membership year runs from 1 November–31 October. Once approved your membership will run until 31 October and will renew each 1 November thereafter.