FPA partnership with MDU!
We are excited to announce our partnership with MDU, the UK's leading medical defence organisation.
Here is a personal message from our partners at MDU:
Whether you're dealing with a patient complaint or need support during a disciplinary hearing, the MDU can provide you with expert medico-legal advice and support.
With the largest medico-legal team in the UK, you can be confident that you'll get the best support whenever you need it.
So what does this mean for you?
As a member of the FPA, you will receive an exclusive discount on MDU membership for the first three years of your qualification. Benefits include:
- 24-hour confidential medico-legal helpline for support with difficult ethical issues such as patient consent, capacity and confidentiality.
- expert guidance on topics such as managing and responding to complaints, dealing with difficult patients, information governance, GDPR and consent.
- help to prepare your case for disciplinary hearing.
- indemnity for Good Samaritan acts worldwide.
- discounts on our CPD verifiable courses and free access to online learning.
- free access to the MDU app and quarterly journal, offering the latest medico-legal advice to members on the go.
To apply for membership, contact the MDU membership team via email, [email protected]