Notice of planned online website outage
If you have recently completed the FPA national examination and are awaiting the release of your results on 12 March, we want to give you notice that over the weekend of 14 and 15 March, the RCP website will be under maintenance.
How does this effect you?
Whilst you will be able to log into your MyRCP account, you will be unable to apply to upgrade your membership during this time. Anyone looking to apply for membership for the first time will also be unable to submit an application for membership over these two days.
In order to avoid any delay in applying for and obtaining membership, we recommend you complete and submit your application early. Applications may be submitted at any time ahead of the release of the FPA national examination results. Upon receipt of a complete and valid application, the FPA team will review and award membership once confirmation of results has been received.
Please note that the processing of an application can take up to two weeks following receipt of a complete and valid application. Please bear this in mind in discussions with employers and when planning start dates.
How to apply
2: Complete the online application form for FPA membership
3: You will be asked to upload a copy of your passport and a completed self-disclosure form. You can find a copy of this form here.
Please ensure that you have signed this form before submitting your application. Any unsigned document will not be accepted.
Please ensure that your uploaded form and copies of supporting documents are clear and legible to avoid delay in processing your membership application.
By joining the FPA as a member your benefits include:
- inclusion on the Physician Associate Managed Voluntary Register (PAMVR)
- free access to the CPD diary and complementary CPD app for iOS and Android devices.
- subscriptions to RCP publications, such as Clinical Medicine and Commentary
- discounts on a range of RCP conferences, workshops and events
- library services including access to ejournals, ebooks and databases, document delivery and free literature searches
- regular communications through the FPA president’s bulletin and RCP member emails.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via email at [email protected] or on +44 (0)20 3075 1743.