Friend of the faculty membership
Friend of the faculty membership is for individuals who are not qualified physician associates but have contributed to, or are involved in, the development of the profession.
You could become a friend of the Faculty of Physician Associates if you occupy a role such as:
- physician associate educator
- course leader or director
- physician associate supervisor
- member of a Faculty of Physician Associates sub-committee.
Why should I join?
For £50 per annum you will receive:
- monthly Faculty of Physician Associates emails to keep you up to date with developments in the profession and the FPA
- subscriptions to RCP publications, such as Clinical Medicine and Commentary
- opportunities to contribute to Faculty of Physician Associates sub-committees and to attend events to support and contribute to the development of the profession
- discounts for RCP events and conferences
- online access and discounts for a range of publications, resources and guidance, including the RCP toolkits.
How to apply
To apply for friend of the faculty membership, please get in touch. [email protected]