Friend of the faculty membership is for individuals who are not qualified physician associates but have contributed to, or are involved in, the development of the profession.
You could become a friend of the Faculty of Physician Associates if you occupy a role such as:
- physician associate educator
- course leader or director
- physician associate supervisor
- member of a Faculty of Physician Associates sub-committee.
Why should I join?
For £50 per annum you will receive:
- monthly Faculty of Physician Associates emails to keep you up to date with developments in the profession and the FPA
- subscriptions to RCP publications, such as Clinical Medicine and Commentary
- opportunities to contribute to Faculty of Physician Associates sub-committees and to attend events to support and contribute to the development of the profession
- discounts for RCP events and conferences
- online access and discounts for a range of publications, resources and guidance, including the RCP toolkits.
'Please note: For RCP members, the friend of the faculty membership fee will be waived due to the membership benefits structure'