Physician Associate CPD / Re-certification Revision Programme 11-13 July 2019
- Are you preparing for the PA National Recertification Exam, which will occur in September 2019?
- Do you need Type 1 FPA-Approved CPD?
- Have you taken a specialty post and are concerned about losing your general medical knowledge, or would just like to brush up?
St George’s, University of London is pleased to offer its annual 3-day revision course, which will focus on common and serious conditions, based on an established medical blueprint. Seventeen hours of Type 1 CPD are approved by the FPA.
Pre- and post-tests are available, with feedback provided by topic. 200 SBA questions will be offered in total.
THU 11 Jul 2019
- 09:30 – 11:30 Pre-test (100 SBAs)
- 13:00 – 18:00 Lectures
FRI 12 Jul 2019
- 09:00 – 13:00 Lectures
- 14:00 – 18:00 Lectures
SAT 13 Jul 2019
- 09:00 – 13:00 Lectures
- 13:00 – 13:15 Evaluation/certificates
- 14:00 – 16:00 Post-test (100 SBAs)
|A||£250||Entire Course: Lectures and pre-/post-tests with feedback|
|B||£200||Lectures only THU/FRI/SAT (no test included)|
|C||£200||THU/FRI (including pre-test) or FRI/SAT (including post-test)|
|D||£170||THU/FRI or FRI/SAT (no test included)|
Prices include lecture notes and a gift card for meals. (If you need to cancel, we will refund your fees, excluding a £25 processing fee.) Please note that due to room size, we are limited to 50 participants.
To reserve a place on the course, please complete the Survey Monkey registration: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HZZSXCJ
- This is one of the best courses I have ever attended well worth the time and money! Thank you
- Your Pro PA attitude shines, makes us feel special, wanted, that you are on our side (not out to stump us) a very helpful attitude.
- Well organised
- Good “pearls”
- All lectures very well done, comprehensive provide a framework for revision.
- Got to the point
- Excellent, in that was focussed on how to pass the exam
- Lecturers approachable and happy to answer questions.
- Handouts – great to have provided, particularly having more detailed slides to look over in own time.
- Fantastic range of topics well presented.
- Good tips for linking to exam questions. (but also learnt stuff for real world medicine – or refreshed)
- Excellent teaching, enthusiasm evident
- Fantastic commitment from organisers
- Great overview and very comprehensive in the time available.
- Recommended refresher for re- qualification
- Crash course of important topics
- A concentrated course, focusing on the aspects we need to pass the exam. (I hope!) Good use of time and resources. Covered every system.
- Supportive and encouraging presenters who treated us like adults.
- Useful to have competency framework refresher given to use and list of “normal” blood results.
- Lecture notes – excellent!
- Comprehensive (but tough!)
- Varying methods of teaching addressing different learning needs and styles