FPA membership increase notification
As a valued member of the FPA, we’d like to thank you for your continued support. We are a member-led organisation and we never take your membership for granted.
We wanted to let you know that as of 1 November 2020 the price for your annual subscription will increase to £209. This small increase will allow the FPA to continue improving to better service your needs for the future.
Your membership provides you with a variety of benefits to support your career and professional development, including:
- inclusion on the Physician Associate Managed Voluntary Register (PAMVR)
- free access to RCP’s app and online CPD diary, worth £165 per year
- subscriptions to RCP publications such as Clinical Medicine, Commentary and Future Healthcare Journal
- free or discounted access to CPD content on RCP Player
- use of RCP library services and online learning resources, including over 3,000 e-journals
- discounts on useful learning tools, including up to 20% off UpToDate.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email [email protected] or call +44 (0) 203 075 1264/1258, where we will be happy to help.
We do hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of your membership in the coming year.