Faculty of Physician Associates Student Conference
Unfortunately this event has now sold out! We will keep you posted on other upcoming events.
The First National Physician Associate Student Conference will be held on 21 October 2017 between 09:30 - 18:00 in Liverpool.
This 1-day conference will provide an excellent opportunity for you to meet qualified physician associates working in a multitude of specialties and network with fellow students from across the country.
- Acute medical prescribing
- Paediatric history taking
- Psychiatric history taking
- Review of X-rays
- Review of ECGs and ECHOs
- What to expect when working as a newly qualified PA (Q&A)
- Expectations of the National Exams (Q&A)
William Henry Duncan Building
6 West Derby Street