Abdominal Emergency Radiology Course
This one day case-based review of emergency abdominal radiology in Leicester (UK) will take place on Saturday October 14, with radiologists Dr Vikas Shah and Dr Jeremy Jones. Learn how to detect important pathologies on x-ray, CT, ultrasound and MRI, and how to avoid common interpretation pitfalls. Unique technology, video access and an interactive presentation style create the ultimate day of learning.
Book before the 31 August to catch early bird rates - book now!
Can't make it to Leicester? Then register for the online course.
Who should attend?
Ideal for any health professionals involved in the care of emergency patients or acute abdominal pathology.
- radiology trainees
- emergency medicine consultants and trainees
- surgical consultants and trainees
- junior doctors with interest in radiology
- CT & MR radiographers
- physician associates
- medical students
We will cover acute abdominal pathology – broadly speaking the content is:
- inflammatory conditions
- obstruction of the renal and gastrointestinal tracts
- vascular emergencies and bowel ischaemia
- acute presentation of tumours
- the post-operative abdomen
- gynaecologic and scrotal emergencies
- pelvic and abdominal trauma (online video only)
- interactive finale!
For more information, pricing and how to book, please visit the Radiopaedia website.